Women in Music is an organization with a mission to advance the awareness, equality, diversity, heritage, opportunities, and cultural aspects of women in the musical arts through education, support, empowerment, and recognition. Our seminars, panels, showcases, achievement awards, and youth initiatives celebrate the female contribution to the music world, and strengthens community ties.
Who We Are
Women in Music believes that the conversation around equality is an inclusive discussion where all voices are welcome. Our members are women at all stages in their careers — from students to seasoned industry veterans — and men who support our cause. We are record label executives, artist managers, songwriters, musicians, attorneys, recording engineers, agents, publicists, studio owners, music publishers, online and traditional marketers and more.
Board of Directors
- Nicole Barsalona - President, Women in Music; Director, Everyday Rebellion Entertainment.
- Moira McCarthy - Vice President, Women in Music; Sr. Director, Creative Synch, Advertising & Marketing, Position Music.
- Bridget (Unger) Perdomo - Global Co-Chair of Chapter Expansion, Women in Music; Vice President, Film, TV, & Ad Synchronization, Universal Music Group.
- Neeta Ragoowansi - Global Co-Chair of Chapter Expansion, Women in Music; Law Office of Neeta Ragoowansi; SVP, Business Development & Legal Affairs/Co-Founder, NPREX.
- Erin Barra - Global Chair of Education and Technology, Women in Music; Artist/Producer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Abelton Product Specialist/Associate Professor, Berklee College of Music.
- Cassandra Kubinski - Global Co-Chair of Membership, Women in Music; Songwriter/Artist/Voice-Over, SunChild Entertainment.
- Britnee Foreman - Global Co-Chair of Membership, Women in Music; Head of Data Strategy, Downtown Music Publishing & Songtrust.
- Alicia Matusheski - General Counsel, Women in Music; Associate, Perkins Coie LLP.
- Mayna Nevarez - Global Chair of Communications, Women in Music; Chapter Chair, Women in Music, Miami; CEO, Nevarez PR.
- Kristen Smith - Global Co-Chair of Development & Partnerships, Women in Music; Director, Artist Relations & Creative Services, Universal Music Publishing Group.
- Ellen Truley - Global Co-Chair of Development & Partnerships, Women in Music; Founder, ETC: Ellen Truley Consulting.
- Yudit Svirsky - Global Co-Chair of Events, Women in Music; Founder, Six Wings Events.
- Lisa Bashi - Global Treasurer, Women in Music; VP Finance, Roc Nation.
- Jessie Massabni - Director of Operations.
- Camila Conesa - Global Vice Chair, Communications.
- Milica Cuckic - Global Vice Chair, Communications.
- Rebekah Pestana - Global Vice Chair, Communications.
- Traci Gordon - Global Vice Chair, Membership.
- Jessica Sobhraj - CEO, Cosynd.
- Liz Cimarelli - COO / Head of Business Development, Cosynd.
- Lauren Apolito - SVP Strategy & Business Development, Rumblefish.
- Lisa Brigantino - President, Hidden Pond Productions.
- Samantha Cox - Vice President, Creative (NY), BMI.
- Maureen Ford - President of National Sales, Live Nation.
- Rochelle Holguin - VP of Creative Music and Licensing Strategy, Viacom.
- Ariel Hyatt - Founder, Cyber PR & Cyber PR Music.
- Lauren Iossa - CMO & EVP, ASCAP.
- Bea Koramblyum - VP, Business Affairs, Downtown Music Publishing.
- Linda Lorence-Critelli - Music Services and Consulting, Rider University, The Recording Academy, Songwriters Hall of Fame, NYC3.
- Molly Neuman - Global Head of Business, Songtrust.
- Jennifer Newman Sharpe - General Counsel & Business Affairs, ONErpm.
- Monika Tashman - Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP.
- Kelli Turner - President & COO, SESAC.