Sync THIS! A Demo Critique
In this session, we will share invaluable insights on the world of music synchronization in today’s market by hearing how music supervisors find and place songs, and by learning what you can do to increase your chances of landing a sync.
PANELISTS WILL INCLUDE:
- Sue Jacobs - Independent Music Supervisor (Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Little Miss Sunshine, etc. )
- Theresa Notartomaso @ Havas WW
- Jumee Park, VP Sync, Downtown (Label/Pub Creative)
- Lauren Meola (HBO) for in-house TV perspective
*FREE for WIM Members
HAVE YOUR SONG CRITIQUED!
If you’re interested in having your song played and reviewed by the panelists during the session:
1. RSVP to attend the event, and then
2. Submit your .mp3 file to email@example.com by 2pm (EST) on Tuesday, August 9th.
Please note the following:
• Songs submitted after the deadline will not be considered;
• You must be present at the session to have your song considered for review;
• Songs will be selected at random and we will accommodate as many as possible; however, it is possible that not everyone
will have the opportunity to have their song selected/reviewed due to time constraints; and
• Song submissions are open to WIM Members ONLY.
If you are not a WIM Member, but would like to submit a song for critique, please join WIM at womeninmusic.org/join
first and then RSVP as a WIM member.
If you are not a WIM member, but interested in attending this event to listen, you can purchase a ticket through Eventbrite.
***All attending MUST RSVP by Tuesday, August 9th by 2pm (EST)****