WIM is proud to return to Midem for the fourth consecutive year to host "Meet the Women in Music", a networking session featuring executives from Nielsen Music, The French Export Office, Sparkplug, The Association of Independent Music, and more on Tuesday, June 6th in Midem's Networking Village.
In addition, WIM members can use this special promo code: WIMMIDEM that will discounted the registration price from €805 to only €395, but only until June 5th, so go register now!
Meet the Women in Music:
- Michelle Amar: Director, Bureau Export - USA/France
- Lara Baker: Director of Marketing & Events, AIM - UK
- Virginie Berge: CEO, Armonia Online - France
- Andrea DaSilva: ITA Global Publishing, Media & Entertainment Leader, Trade.Gov - USA
- Helena Kosinski: Vice President of Client Solutions, Nielsen Music - UK
- Neeta Ragoowansi: SVP Business Development & Legal Affairs, NPREX / Board Director, Women in Music - USA
- Jennifer Newman Sharpe: CEO, Sparkplug / Vice President, Women in Music - USA
- Jessica Sobhraj: President, Women in Music - USA / CEO, Cosynd
- and more!
WHEN: Tuesday, June 6, 2017
WHERE: Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes
6 boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes,France
TIME: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Have questions about this event? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Women in Music, please visit womeninmusic.org.