Women in Music is an organization with a mission to advance the awareness, equality, diversity, heritage, opportunities, and cultural aspects of women in the musical arts through education, support, empowerment, and recognition. Our seminars, panels, showcases, achievement awards, and youth initiatives celebrate the female contribution to the music world, and strengthens community ties.
Who We Are
Women in Music believes that the conversation around equality is an inclusive discussion where all voices are welcome. Our members are women at all stages in their careers — from students to seasoned industry veterans — and men who support our cause. We are record label executives, artist managers, songwriters, musicians, attorneys, recording engineers, agents, publicists, studio owners, music publishers, online and traditional marketers and more.
Board of Directors
- Nicole Barsalona - President, Women in Music; Director, Everyday Rebellion Entertainment.
- Moira McCarthy - Vice President, Women in Music; Director of Marketing & Business Development, GrupoSpiro.
- Liz Cimarelli - Treasurer & Global Co-Chair of Fundraising, Women in Music; Senior Manager, Business Development & Client Solutions, Nielsen Music.
- Neeta Ragoowansi - Global Co-Chair, Chapter Expansion, Women in Music; Law Office of Neeta Ragoowansi; SVP, Business Development & Legal Affairs/Co-Founder, NPREX.
- Bridget (Unger) Perdomo - Global Co-Chair of Chapter Expansion, Women in Music; Vice President, Film, TV, & Ad Synchronization, Universal Music Group.
- Kristen Smith - Global Co-Chair of Development & Partnerships, Women in Music; Director, Artist Relations & Creative Services, Universal Music Publishing Group.
- Mayna Nevarez - Global Co-Chair of Communications, Women in Music; Chapter Chair, Women in Music, Miami; CEO, Nevarez PR.
- Kaitlin Longworth - Global Co-Chair of Membership & Communication, Women in Music; Media Supervisor at Havas Media Group.
- Cassandra Kubinski - Global Co-Chair of Membership, Women in Music; Songwriter/Artist/Voice-Over, SunChild Entertainment.
- Tiffany Almy - Global Co-Chair of Events, Women in Music ; Attorney at Rothenberg ,P.C.
- Erin Barra - Global Chair of Education and Technology, Women in Music; Artist/Producer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Abelton Product Specialist/Associate Professor, Berklee College of Music.
- Alicia Matusheski - General Counsel, Women in Music; Associate, Perkins Coie LLP.
- Jessie Massabni - Operations Manager.
- Jessica Sobhraj - Chair, Women in Music; CEO, Cosynd.
- Lauren Apolito - SVP Strategy & Business Development, Rumblefish.
- Lisa Brigantino - President, Hidden Pond Productions.
- Samantha Cox - Vice President, Creative (NY), BMI.
- Maureen Ford - President of National Sales, Live Nation.
- Rochelle Holguin - VP of Creative Music and Licensing Strategy, Viacom.
- Ariel Hyatt - Founder, Cyber PR & Cyber PR Music.
- Lauren Iossa - CMO & EVP, ASCAP.
- Bea Koramblyum - VP, Business Affairs, Downtown Music Publishing.
- Linda Lorence-Critelli - Music Services and Consulting, Rider University, The Recording Academy, Songwriters Hall of Fame, NYC3.
- Molly Neuman - Global Head of Business, Songtrust.
- Jennifer Newman Sharpe - Vice President Women In Music; CEO, Sparkplug.
- Monika Tashman - Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP.
- Kelli Turner - CFO, SESAC.